*The links/codes below are affiliate links. This means if you choose to make a purchase using one of these links, we will earn a commission. This commission comes at NO additional cost to you but helps us keep providing the creative content you love to see. These are all products we have found, use, and own ourselves, not because of the small commissions we make.*
I often get asked to share specific product links that I have found SUPER useful for our van “mods” I’m not SUPER handy. Def don’t ask me to build something for you 🤣. Which is one of the reasons we went with the Pocket in the first place! If you’d like to know more about that, check it out HERE! BUT, in the meantime, know this, I am an AWESOME online/amazon shopper, and after two previous RVs and lots of returns, I have found that these items are some of my top 5 van life purchases for a new owner!
In no particular order
- Ecoflow Delta Mini – Portable Power Station with 5 x 1400W AC Outlets, Fast Charging, Lithium Battery for Outdoor Power. These things are KEY for traveling when you don’t have electric or enough solar to power your high-watt items! I opted for this one because it’s currently on sale on Amazon!
- Garmin RV 770 NA LMT-S – Advanced Navigation for RVs and Towable Trailers, Directory of RV Parks & Services, Voice-Activated Navigation. FREAKING AWESOME! I love this thing. I still have our phone set up and the destinating locked in as backup – but this is great because you can put your specific RV/van info in for bridge height, etc..
3. Spice Rack with Hanging Paper Towel Holder– Easy Adhesive Tape & Wall Mount Pantry Spice – Floating Shelf Storage Organizer 11.5″ Aluminum. Works great – no issues! Space saver for the cabinets.
4. Promaster Van Insulated Blackout Front Door Covers – Designed for RAM Promaster Camper Van conversations van year model 2014 to Current Model. These window covers are freakin GOLDEN! They fit perfectly and make a huge difference!
5. MoonFab Moonshade – you will need to put in the coupon code ” rebeltraveler ” at check out to receive $30 off! These shades are lovely, compact, and SO easy to put in! I missed having an awning – now I do!! 🙂
6. Sherpa Fleece Camping Blanket– This blanket is SO NICE – it can snap together to become a sleeping bag. It is made with thick 250 GSM sherpa fleece, soft and lightweight. I just love that it has that sleeping bag material on the outside, so it wipes clean easily.